Starting November 27th, 2017
We are seeking a PART TIME preschool teacher’s assistant who:
- is a native or fluent French speaker
- is interested in working in a bilingual French/English setting (experience working in bilingual schools a plus)
- has experience with children aged 3-6
- enjoys collaborating on curriculum and teaching practices
- is adaptable, flexible, innovative and creative
- is excited to participate in the development of a new school
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Teacher’s Assistant should be familiar with the curriculum and all programs in the language of instruction
- Work with the students individually and in groups as needed
- Remain informed on educational and best classroom practices through media and publications
- Supervise the children on the field trips
- Participate in supervising free play and outdoor play
- Teacher’s assistant may suggest themes and activities for the classroom but it is subject to the teacher’s approval since the teacher is responsible for the curriculum
- Lead classroom activities or lessons when instructed by teacher
The Teacher’s Assistant must have a good knowledge of children’s development and school programs. The Teacher’s Assistant must have a minimum of 2 years experience working with children and be fluent in the language of instruction. In addition the teacher must have:
- very strong organizational and communication skills
- strong classroom management skills
- the ability to work individually and as a member of a team
- be detail-oriented
- ability to follow directions and take initiatives
- be passionate about providing the best education to all children
- demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Teacher’s Assistant must have attended a first aid class
Please email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Teacher’s Assistant – Preschool’
North Seattle French School/Ecole Bilingue de Seattle is a rapidly growing preschool-elementary immersion bilingual school. We have several job openings for the fall:
– English Teacher
– Kindergarten/Grande Section Teacher (francophone)
– Preschool Teacher (francophone)
– Assistant for preschool (francophone)
Visit our website for more details on the job positions. Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this short video to learn about us!
North Seattle French School (L’École Bilingue de Seattle), une nouvelle école de niveau Moyenne Section au CE1, recherche des enseignants/es pour la rentrée scolaire 2015-2016.
D’autres possibilitées de postes sont également disponibles pour des sujets particuliers (ex: éducation physique, musique, art plastique) en temps partiel, ainsi que des postes d’assistantes scolaires.
Merci d’envoyer votre candidature avec comme sujet « Candidature 2015 » a email@example.com.
Visitez northseattlefrenchschool.com pour plus d’infos sur notre école.
L’Ecole Bilingue de Seattle (North Seattle French School) est une école primaire bilingue située dans le quartier de Phinney Ridge a Seattle. Nous recherchons immédiatement une assistante pour la classe de CP (1st grade).
Cliquez ici pour une description du poste:
Ceci est un poste a temps plein pour la bonne personne nous accepterions temps partiel.
Les candidats doivent soit être de langue maternelle française ou posséder un niveau de français équivalent.
Salaire selon expérience. Bénéfices offerts pour tout employés a temps plein.
Merci d’envoyer votre candidature a firstname.lastname@example.org.
North Seattle French School is a French American School in the heart of Seattle, we are located on Phinney Ridge and offer a K-1st grade program. We are currently looking to fill an assistant position for the 1st grade class, see below job description.
This is a full time position but we would consider part time for the right candidate
NATIVE OR FLUENT FRENCH SPEAKERS ONLY.
Compensation is based on experience
We offer benefits to all full time employees
Please email us your resume with a cover letter. Merci