UFE Seattle is the local chapter of the Union des Français de l’Etranger (Union of French Expatriates), a not-for-profit, apolitical and non-religious organization.
The UFE exists since 1927 and is present in 100 countries through more than 170 representations world-wide.
Our goal is to welcome, support and animate the French and French speaking community in the Puget Sound area. We are a resource for French-speaking people as well as for organizations looking to reach out, for non political and non religious reasons, to this community.
Amongst our actions are:
- Community-relevant social and educational events organized by ourselves or that other organizations organize and that we help promote – http://calendrier.UFEseattle.org
- Community-relevant news across multiple channels (this blog, social media and our weekly newsletter)
- Free services for new comers, job seekers, baby sitting seeker and providers (French speaking), etc.
We work hand-in-hand with our partners in the regions for other non « day-to-day/private life » matters:
- The French Consular Agency of Seattle for French administration related aspects – http://bit.ly/consulatseattle
- The French American Chamber of Commerce of the PAcific Northwest, but business aspects – http://www.FACCPNW.org
- The French schools – http://ecoles.UFEseattle.org
To learn more about UFE you can visit (in french only, sorry) this site, the site of UFE world: www.UFE.org
If you have a job offer requiring fluent to native level French, we’d be happy to publicize it. Just send us the information through this form: http://joboffer.UFEseattle.org
For any question feel free to contact us (in english or french) at: contact@UFEseattle.org