Partner Services engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. We want to provide guests with the widest choice of accommodations at the best prices. We focus on partner growth in volume and business value. To support this strategy, we are building up a new global Partner Services team: Outbound. Our offices are located in the lower Queen Anne area of Seattle (Mercer St.) Parking is available.
The Outbound Team will be responsible for adding support towards our Partner base from new Regional Outbound Sites. The regional sites will make partners aware of their commercial opportunities and support promotional campaigns. Within the team, we are looking for a French/English speaking Outbound Executive to support our partners in Quebec, Montreal, and the greater US from our Seattle Hub location.
As an Outbound Executive in the Outbound Team, you will be responsible to proactively contact (new) partners or leads. You will be working in our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. In this role, you will be working day shifts / regular office hours (Mon-Fri.). It is important that you are open, honest, willing to learn and have a strong natural appetite for commercial activities and « go the extra mile ».
- New Partnership (NP) support; including registration through open, bookable status.
- Proactively contact new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration.
- Offer support to finish onboarding, instruct and educate on tools, provide information & support.
- Delivering training by phone to new properties on how to use the Booking.com extranet and rates & availability system.
- Contact partners to make them aware of their business and growth opportunities to drive and maximize value.
- Always assuring a high level of customer service, being efficient and professional.
- Confident communication over the phone and via email.
- Actively participate in various projects & initiatives within your team.
- Collaborate with your team and Booking.com teams globally to continue to improve.
- Outbound activities will include calling for specific opportunities e.g. availability, support on reducing churn, support marketing campaigns, roll out services/products (e.g. Booking Suite), etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and spoken French and English.
- Strong commercial awareness and drive and understands key performance drivers for partners on Booking.com.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for new or potential partners in regards to supply and demand, and effectively communicate these opportunities.
- Tourism or hotel background and/or education preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
Available full-time (40 hours/week), authorized to work in the US with no exceptions.
- Resourceful, flexible and strong attention to detail. Efficient, organized and proactive.
- Ability to learn new things quickly, troubleshoot and provide solutions quickly and efficiently.
- Positive attitude. Hands-on mentality. Builds collaborative relationships. Business awareness. Customer focus. Open to change.
- Strong work ethic. Planning and organizing. Attention to detail. Analytical focus