La Parisienne French Bakery is seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate to manage and oversee operations in multiple locations.
In charge of scheduling, training new associates and maintaining a current Human Ressources file for each employee. Candidate will be in charge of maintaining the standard of service and production of La Parisienne brand in both location, handle special orders and will be required to work off site when catering events are scheduled.
In charge of inventory and cost control, the selected candidate will need to maintain
profitability and minimize loss on a daily basis. This will require tracking of employee hours, products sold and light understanding and maintenance of existing equipment. The position will require the candidate to handle purchases for the bakery several times per
week (includes both deliveries and market purchases)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- a valid driver’s license
- a minimum of 4 years management in Bakery, Food and Beverage or other food service
- Bachelor degree in Food and Beverage is preferred but not required
- Good communication skills in English (knowledge of French is preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and financial forecasting are required
- Compensation (tentative) $41,000 to $45,000 per annum plus travel expenses from each bakery location
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org