Since 2007, InDemand Interpreting has been working to close the language gap in healthcare. With more than half a million encounters, our team makes a difference over a thousand times a day providing video remote interpreting, on-site interpreting and voice-only interpreting in medical settings . For the last three years, InDemand Interpreting has been recognized as Americas fastest growing Interpreting Services Company. The company has secure, HIPAA compliant offices in Seattle, Chicago and Wenatchee that provide quality medical interpreters and support hundreds of health care sites, and thousands of patients and health care professionals.
We are one of the first companies to offer Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), allowing healthcare providers to serve more patients, on-demand at a cost they can afford. The company provides quality medical interpretive services for Limited English Proficiency (LEP) and deaf patients, improving patient care and delivering better healthcare outcomes. The company is currently in a stage of high growth and recently raised capital from Health Enterprise Partners to fund current and future operations. As part of that growth, we are looking to add a Video Medical Interpreters specializing in French to our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support our health care providers in their delivery of care through professional interpreting
- Communicate the InDemand Interpreting Values through every interpreting session
- Answer calls in a timely manner with the use of the appropriate greeting and avoid missing calls
- Exude extreme professionalism through appearance, demeanor, attitude and posture
- Maintain professional certifications
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong desire to make a difference
- Fluency in French with superior language skills
- Minimum 1-2 years as a professional Interpreter
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Successful completion of the InDemand Interpreting Medical Terminology exam
- Ability to be on time for shifts
- Familiarity with technology and the use of computers
- DSHS Medical Certification Washington State only
Our Interpreter Ladder guides in the building of skills, experiences and certifications. When the requirements for the next tier in the ladder are met the Interpreter is advanced
InDemand Interpreting also provides a Professional Development Allowance to aid in exam registration fees and other expenses associated with National Certifications.