We Have an Exciting Opportunity for You!
About the Opportunity: Localization language fluency is required for the position.
- Rigorously proofread digital text to ensure compliance with established standards
- Help to establish process and quality guidelines to ensure quality levels are consistently maintained
- Think creatively to resolve content issues and identify scalable solutions that enable delivery of a high quality product
- Maintain meticulous reporting and tracking, present findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Be able to work cross-functionally to communicate errors, perceived errors or product improvements in various types of content
- Interact and provide Customer Service to B2B Customers and Business Associates
Basic Qualifications: High School Diploma
- Bchelor’s degree in English, Communications, or similar degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in B2B customer service or account management
- Excellent written and oral communication, ability to bridge technical and non-technical issues
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
- Flexibility with changing programs and processes