SendinBlue is a SaaS marketing platform for small businesses. Our email, SMS messaging and marketing automation tools are both user-friendly and cost effective.
SendinBlue is a tech company headquartered in Paris, France and our U.S. office is located inside the beautiful Galvanize campus in Pioneer Square, Seattle. Our customers span across 100+ countries and the SendinBlue platform is available in 6 different languages.
We’re looking for a fun, versatile team player who lives to help customers. Sense of humor will be needed as well as the ability to enjoy life. We will be moving fast and getting better as we go, so being able to think on your feet is vital to this position.
Provides technical customer support to our English and French speaking customers, primarily via telephone and email. Does everything needed to allow our customers to get the very best results from our marketing platform.
What does success look like for you?
Your success will be based on your ability to accurately answer support questions, to create customer happiness and to provide input on creating better processes. This is an ego & drama free role where YOU get to play an active role in shaping our direction on a daily basis.
What you get to do:
- Delight and amaze customers on a daily basis by WOW-ing them with your knowledge of product and willingness to help.
- Answer incoming inquiries via phone, email, chat and Skype.
- Take it upon yourself to solve problems for customers and to look for better ways to help each customer use our platform.
- Conduct follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions & follows up with active users of product to obtain feedback as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by leadership.
Who you are:
- Ready and willing to provide feedback on how to best serve customers by using an ‘outside the box’ way of thinking when it comes to customer issues.
- Cooperative with team and small business customers.
- Naturally happy giving attention to detail and multitasking.
- Able to learn technology quickly — can learn and love our product to be ready to help customers do the same.
- Enjoy working autonomously and taking initiative on projects that enhance the company value.
- At least 10 years of being a good person to others.
- At least 3 years providing support for a software/technology based product (may be combined experience).
- Fluent French language skills – both written and spoken (preferred)
- At least a two year college degree.
- Has worked in a startup environment before.
The Money Part:
- $45K+ annual salary, DOE
- Vacation policy + paid holidays (including your birthday!)
Orca Card (100% employer paid)
- Health insurance (100% employer paid for you, 20% for qualified dependents)
- Standard Monday – Friday schedule during the training/evaluation period
- A flexible second shift schedule may be available after the training/evaluation period
- This is a full-time, salaried (exempt) position working a minimum of 40 hours per week
READY TO LEARN MORE?
Email your qualifications to Eric Garling, Customer Experience, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the phrase “Customer Happiness Representative” in the subject line of your email.