The French Immersion School of Washington (FISW) in Bellevue is looking for an instructor/coordinator for its after school care program everyday (Monday-Friday) between 3:00 and 5:30pm.
The position consists in:
– Supervising students from preschool to 5th grade between 3:00 and 5:30.
– Coordinating the instructors and dismissing them depending on the number of students
– Being an adult friend, educator and mentor.
– Preparing and maintaining a safe, comfortable, stimulating environment.
– Maintaining positive interaction with families.
– Assist young people in learning social and life skills: cooperation, problem solving, environment awareness, and appreciation of diversity, teamwork, and conflict resolution.
Experience and requirements:
– Experience with children in a school/day care/camp environment.
– Must have a work permit.
– Must pass background check through the Department of Early Learning.
– French language speaking and comprehension not required but preferred.
Note: the after school care coordinator is not in charge of the enrichment program, which is another service provided by the school.
Please email Arnaud Hugonie email@example.com your cover letter and résumé. NO phone calls please.