Stability meets Agility. CDK is one of the largest technology providers to the automotive industry, with more than 26,000 dealer sites in over 100 countries and nearly 9,000 employees worldwide. From engineers to architects, we’re hiring to support our growth and yours. GreenLight Your Career.
CDK Global seeks a Digital Advertising Analyst – Bilingual Canadian French.
This position develops and implements effective Digital Advertising strategies to drive consumers to the websites of assigned CDK customers, including high-touch, high spend or VIP clients, with the goal of generating increased targeted web traffic, and thereby increased lead generation. The Digital Advertising Analyst utilizes advanced knowledge of pay-per-click advertising, display placements and retargeting employing the following optimization techniques:
- Keyword analysis and selection
- Geographic campaign targeting
- Competitive site analysis
- Campaign optimization
- Creative ad copy implementation and optimization • Optimization of landing page content
The Digital Advertising Analyst consults closely with their assigned clients to execute their digital advertising strategy and align it with their business goals, providing analysis and proactive recommendations on the strategic direction of their client’s multi-channel advertising products. This position requires you to have an outstanding ability to articulate your knowledge in a clear, professional manner via verbal and written communication to the customer and internal teams. The Digital Advertising Analyst may also train and coach other Analysts on technical tools and process.
As a Digital Advertising Analyst you will work with your account team as the expert, leading Digital Advertising conversations with both internal and external clients. A Digital Advertising Analyst must interact professionally and competently with CDK Clients, Sales Executives and internal partners and may represent the Digital Advertising group cross-departmentally in key initiatives. The Digital Advertising Analyst may also be tasked to manage time-sensitive projects that include multiple stakeholders or contributors.
- Fluency with French REQUIRED (Canadian French preferably) Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field highly preferred
- 2+ years client relationship management experience required years paid
- 2+ search experience required years digital marketing experience
- 2+ required
- Advanced Excel skills required, PowerPoint skills strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise under stress and to respond quickly, logically, and patiently to questions or requests
- Google AdWords Certified preferable
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
Intéressés? contactez email@example.com (email suffisant) et nous vous fourniront le contact.