Title: Translation Projects Coordinator
- Type: Full time professional staff position; 40 hours per week
- Salary Range: $35,000 to $37,000 starting DOE (plus benefits)
Health Research Associates (www.hrainc.net) is a private outcomes research and evaluation consulting firm based in the Mountlake Terrace.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill a support staff position with our language team.
This is an entry level position which will provide primary assistance in HRA’s translation projects. Areas of responsibility will include assistance with all aspects of translation project activities, including recruitment and coordination of translation consultants, evaluating reports, and document management.
- Supervision: The Language Department Manager will provide direct supervision and evaluation.
- Training period: Approximately 9-12 months.
- Work Schedule: This is a full-time professional staff position (averaging 40 hours per week) and is intended for standard daytime work hours at the HRA offices, but will also include occasional schedule flexibility related to specific project deadlines.
Examples of Specific Job Duties:
- Assist in outlining tasks for each translation project
- Contact and coordinate translation consultants
- Format language versions and translation forms
- Assist with translation and proofreading
- Prepare and distribute project materials for consultants
- Maintain computer and paper files on all project documents
- Assist in preparing project reports and notebooks
- Must be fluent in French (or at least one language other than English).
- Must have at least a 4-year college degree or an equivalent degree.
- Must be computer literate using standard Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook (Access and PowerPoint are preferred).
How to apply: Forward your resume and cover letter to Valeska Kantzer at Kantzer@hrainc.net.