Job Description for the French fluency – Inside Sales Account Manager II
Responsible for the sales of F5 Networks products and services by effectively turning prospects into satisfied repeat customers in a specified territory or with a set of named accounts through efficient use of all F5 Network’s direct and Channel Partner resources. This is a sales support role.
- Fluent in French both written and spoken word with the ability to write and speak in a business environment
- Cold-call prospective clients within an assigned geographic territory or set of named accounts to introduce them to F5’s products, application solutions and services
- Work with F5 Account Executives and Channel Partners to arrange client sales meetings
- Generate and follow-up on leads for new business opportunities
- Develop and manage relationships with account contacts and partners.
- Train and educate partners to help push sales through partner channel and develop ways to engage clients
- Administrative duties include but not limited to; booking orders, coordinating the process of reviewing legal agreements and monitoring sales force reviews
- Mentor and train new and developing Inside Sales Account Managers
- Consult on projects quarterly working with manager, directors and operations
- Organize time to drive business initiatives
- Research accounts organizational structure and businesses to develop value propositions and opportunities
- Manage existing accounts within the territory or account list, encouraging repeat/follow-on sales while ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained
- Attend trade shows and other sales and marketing events
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- BA/BS is preferred
- Fluent in French
- 4+years experience inside sales
- 2+ years experience selling technology solutions.
- Experience working in team sales environment.
- Proven history in relationship management
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 5% of the time spent traveling.
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
We provide competitive salaries, a world class benefits package, including 100% of the premium for employee medical, dental and vision insurance, highly subsidized premiums for dependent coverage, 401K match, employees stock purchase plan, 18 days paid time off within the 1st year and 9 paid holidays, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Intéressés? Envoyez vos résumés à firstname.lastname@example.org