- Position: Part-time Recruiting Assistant (bilingual – Russian or French or Spanish)
- Type: Contract (through approx. May)
- Pay Rate: $12/hour + $250-500 incentive per successful referral
- Positions Available: 3
Parker Staffing is currently seeking candidates to support our ongoing recruiting efforts for a client on the Eastside. This is an exciting, dynamic role that requires outgoing individuals who are comfortable speaking to potential candidates about opportunities offered by Parker. It will be contract through approximately May of 2015.
Due to the communities we are targeting, candidates that speak Russian, French, or Spanish.
What will you be doing?
- Partnering with Parker recruiters to help build successful campaigns promoting our bilingual opportunities.
- Assisting in developing a grassroots network of contacts via in-person and social media connections.
- Engaging with community organizations to build interest in our jobs.
- Going onsite in the community to network with potential candidates and influencers.
- Collecting market research information to help target specific bilingual communities.
These roles are part-time (approx. 10 hours/week) and hours would be mostly evenings and weekends.
We are very open to students. You must have access to a car and a valid Washington state driver’s license.
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain professional experience “behind the scenes” in marketing and recruiting. Parker is a respected brand in the Seattle area, and has over 30 years of experience placing candidates.
Email resume at fabienne.mouton (at) bellevuecollege (dot) edu