Keep warm as the weather turns cooler with seasonal recipes from Southern France by attending this special ‘Fall of Flavor’ cooking class performed by the renowned French Chef and President of France Education Northwest, Jacques Boiroux.
Come and learn how to prepare a typical Southwestern French meal and other famous dishes from the South of France.
Please note there are only a few tickets to take!
The ‘Fall of Flavor’ cooking class will feature:
- Cooking Class
- Lunch – including all dishes prepared in class
- A selection of local Wines
- Exclusive Recipe Cards + French Apron
- Personalized cooking tips
Where: Leif Erikson Hall, 2245 NW 57th Street, Seattle, WA 98107
When: Tuesday October 28, 2014, 11AM to 2PM
Price (Individual Ticket):
- $80 FACC Member
- $90 Non-member
- $100 Patron*(Patron includes a $10 Donation to FEN)