Ce poste commence comme un contrat “CDD”, mais peut évoluer en full-time.
As a French Language Editor, you will work directly with our French Language Lead and Localization Department in a rapidly changing environment to ensure the quality of a large volume of new game titles destined for a variety of platforms to include content on our web portal www.bigfishgames.fr and mobile devices. You excel at handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Your responsibilities will be, but are not limited to, editing and proofing game content as well as ensuring that linguistic quality adheres to our high standards and guidelines, testing games on numerous platforms for linguistic and functional issues, and leading individual titles through linguistic QA for all core languages. You have a passion for linguistics and you love to take on new challenges and are eager to join an agile, fun, and culturally diverse team that is on the forefront of casual gaming.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform QA testing, language editing and localization testing on a variety of games
- Edit existing localized game content and file bug reports following the company’s guidelines and processes
- Maintain multiple projects simultaneously while handling short release cycles and tight deadlines
- Translate and proofread games and a variety of texts for Big Fish French Portal
- Work with French Language Lead to make recommendations for process improvements
- Work with various internal stakeholders to provide high quality and on-time delivery of completed products
- Handle additional projects for the French Lead Language Editor as needed
Si vous êtes intéressés tous les détails sont là