North Seattle French School en collaboration avec le YMCA est a recherche d’étudiants francophones qui recherchent un emploi cet été pour nos summer camps (pour les enfants de 5 a 8 ans). C’est un poste paye et on assure beaucoup de fun!!
Si vous connaissez quelqu’un ou pour plus d’infos sur les camps merci de contactez firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University YMCA’s French Exploration Academy combines the traditional day camp experience with foreign language instruction in a setting that is both fun and academic. We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic applicants who speak French to provide direct supervision and instruction of a group of children for the summer. Half of each day will be spent learning entirely in French in the classroom, while the other half will be in English and will involve outdoor adventures, group games, songs, field trips, and much more!
Fluent French speakers and/or French language instructors preferred.
1. Supervises a group of children.
2. Plans and implements program activities that are culturally relevant and developmentally appropriate.
3. Maintains safety and cleanliness standards.
4. Attends staff meetings and trainings.
5. Follows YMCA policies and procedures, including those related to medical and disciplinary situations, child abuse prevention and emergencies.
6. Maintains positive relations with parents and other staff
1. 18 years of age or older.
2. Current state approved first aid certification.*
3. Current state approved CPR certification.*
4. Current TB test by the Mantoux method. *
5. Current HIV/AIDS training certification. *
6. YMCA Child Abuse Prevention training certification. *
7. High school graduate or equivalent.
8. One year of college or more preferred.
9. Previous experience working with children preferably in a day camp in one or more of the following areas: outdoor living, archery, boating, camping, songs, skits, sports, aquatics, recreational games.