- Answers inquiries form clients promptly and accurately, researches and escalates to other departments if needed.
- Initiates and submits any critical client needs, program bugs, special request and product change requests to management for review.
- Modifies documents and coordinates implementation of appropriate customer service support procedures.
- Observes and assists other internal associates to gain working knowledge of product, department procedure and dealership knowledge.
- Completes personal and departmental assigned goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Fluency in the Canadian French dialect is a must.
Responsible for learning client relations, technical or operational aspects of ADP products to service client base and begins handling client calls and servicing client base.
If this interests you, please contact Sam Shields at Robert Half Technology: 206.749.9260 / email@example.com